Content Curation for L&D Professionals – Podcast
By Lisa Andrews on October 24, 2018
In this episode CEO and Founder of Anders Pink, Stephen Walsh discusses “Content Curation for L&D Professionals”.
Below are alternative listening options:
Stephen is an incredibly successful entrepreneur from within the content curation and learning and development space and has successfully co-founded with Steve Rayson, three content curation, e-learning and blended solutions companies including Kineo, BuzzSumo and more recently, Anders Pink
Anders Pink aims to help teams stay smart through continuous learning and by curating relevant content. They help find, filter and share the latest content on any topic, client, sector or industry which saves businesses time by locating better content faster and therefore improving engagement. Anders Pink are also able to embed curated content into your Learning Platforms and this is something we find out much more about in this episode of the HR L&D Podcast!
In this episode, we take a deep-dive into Stephen’s 20-plus years in learning technology and communications to help us understand how learning and development practitioners can achieve a culture of continuous learning and content curation for their businesses.
We also discover more about Stephen’s book ‘Content Curation for Learning’ and we explore how L&D professionals can intelligently filter the way people see information and better support organizations by creating habit-forming practices that will help you to improve your processes for continuous learning and content curation.
So, fasten your seat-belts for a journey deep into the world of content curation!
In this episode of the HR L&D Podcast, we discover:
- The biggest challenges to developing content curation processes
- Why content curation is important in relation to Learning and Development professionals
- The key strategies behind Stephen’s “Seek, Sense and Share model”.
- The key skills you need to become a successful L&D content curator
- The key takeaway practical steps you can immediately implement to successfully curate content
- The key strategies you would recommend to help them make their content curation processes more efficient?
- How easy is it to automate the content curation process
- How you can own the content curation process?
- The trends in content curation by sector
- The key ‘tangible business benefits’ of a business having a content curation strategy?
- How Anders Pink can help you with your content curation objectives
To find out more about the companies featured in this episode of the HR L&D podcast:
- Find out more at www.anderspink.com
- Click the link to access Stephen’s book: ‘Content Curation for Learning’
- Click the link find out more about JGA HR Recruitment Services
The HR L&D Podcast that requires your support for it to survive. It is a niche podcast created for a specialist audience, so if you like the show, please subscribe to it, review it and share it with as many of your HR or L&D colleagues as possible.
If you wish to get involved with HR L&D Podcast or indeed if you would like to suggest a topic or tell us what you think about it, please get in touch!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Previous | All posts | Next