Rapid e-Learning Development
By Lisa Andrews on September 17, 2018
Technology gives organisations huge opportunities to revolutionise the way in which learning is delivered, not just in the creation of e-learning content to support face-to-face training, but in improving and revolutionising entire learning and knowledge processes.
- Do you have local e-learning needs not adequately covered by third party resources?
- Do you want to have full control of your e-learning content, to customise it to your organisation’s needs?
- Do you want to create your own assessment processes to determine learner competence?
- Do you want to have greater control and increase the efficiency around e-learning reporting?
These are some of the reasons we find organisations see value in creating their own e-learning courses.
Using a collaborative approach, we work with your Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create and test e-learning courses before deploying them to your Learning Management System (LMS).
We can help you to:
- Create engaging e-learning templates, featuring your organisation’s branding.
- Work with internal or external SMEs to develop appropriate and up-to-date learning modules.
- Provide you with the instructional design expertise that is needed to turn great subject matter into memorable and effective learning.
- Develop e-assessments to evaluate learner knowledge and competence.
- Provide support to update e-learning as required.
Think have been working with the NHS and private sector for the past 12 years. We have experienced team members with backgrounds in training delivery and design. Our experience translates into modern, engaging content, with a great user experience, delivering key learning objectives as either a stand-alone course or part of blended learning.
Our e-learning clients have included:
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust – a full suite of statutory and mandatory training courses (aligned to Core Skills Training Framework standards).
- Homerton University Hospitals NHS Trust – we developed a new corporate branded e-learning template and content covering key mandatory training topics.
- Partnerships In Care / Elysium – a range of key statutory and mandatory training courses.
- Survivors UK – providing a high impact training course for first line support workers.
- Setters – content covers four health and safety topics and supports the rollout of their successful face to face workshops by making learning available to a wider audience within their customer base.
If you would like further information on our e-learning development services, please contact us.
Previous | All posts | Next